Monday, April 19, 2010

Tis' Monday.

Gooooooooood morning lovebugs!
Tis' Monday & tis' moving week too... 
Tis' going to be an awfully busy one but I am excited.
 I am especially excited to start renovating & decorating our new home- hip. hip. hooray! 
{ Via heavy.hearts }


Seeing as moving & such will cause me to be busy & our internet to be disrupted,
I won't be able to post everyday like I usually do. Bummer. I know...
But don't fret too much - I would never leave you hanging 
so I have lots of fun & interesting posts planned & scheduled just for you! 
So please do keep tuning in all week.  Plus I will still be tweeting 
& kinda sorta checking email so be sure to say "hi!", I will miss you, ya know!


I hope to be back blogging live from our new home with new internet next Monday
 & hopefully I'll have some sahweet  before & after photographs to share with you as an added bonus!


xoxo

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails